Course: Main Course
Servings: 6 people
Calories: 213 kcal
- 1 14- ounce can Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon OR two cans of cleaned salmon 4.5 ounce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard or any mustard for that matter
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning this is a must
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise Miracle Whip will work okay as well
- 1/2 sleeve of crumbled saltine crackers if making gluten free or low carb substitute 1/4-1/3 good Parmesan cheese
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley optional
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray or line with parchment.
If cleaning your salmon, open the can and empty contents into a medium bowl. Clean away any skin or bones and transfer the cleaned fillet into a separate medium bowl.
If using already cleaned salmon, just drain away any water and empty the contents into the bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients, leaving the crackers or Parmesan cheese until last.
Divide the mixture as evenly as you can, making five or six balls. Transfer the balls to the cookie sheet and press them down until they are about 1/2 inch thick. Drizzle with a little olive oil (optional) before baking.
Bake until evenly browned, about 20-25 minutes. Serve warm.