– 3/4 cup of packed sugar.
– 1/4 cup of cut up margarine or butter.
– 3 eggs.
– 1 cup of chopped pecans.
– 1 ready to use refrigerated pie crust.
– 3/4 cup of light corn syrup.
– 2 oz of chopped baker’s semi-sweet chocolate.
– 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
In a large safe bowl, microwave the sugar and corn syrup on high for 3 minutes.
Mix in the margarine and chocolate until it melts.
Mix in one egg at a time until well combined then mix in the coconut and nuts.
Line a 9 inch pie plate with the pie crust and pour the mixture into it.
Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil and bake in a preheated oven to 350° for 50 to 55 minutes.
After 20 minutes of baking, remove the foil and bake.
Let cool before serving and enjoy!
Simple, easy and yummy! I’m so proud of this chocolate pie, it’s so easy to prepare and it tastes great! Give it a shot and let me know what you think.