4 medium sized russet potatoes
4 slices of bacon
8 tablespoons of fat free sour cream
4 oz of light cheddar cheese
2 green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray potatoes with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Take the potatoes out of the oven. Cut them in half. Scoop out the insides so that there’s just enough potato
around the skin. Use the leftovers for soup or something else.
3. Spray the potatoes again with cooking spray or butter spray to give them more flavor. Lay them on their flat side
on the baking sheet and bake again for an additional 10 minutes.
4. Take them out oven and sprinkle with cheese. Place back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
5. top with your favorite potato ingredients such as bacon, green onions, and sour cream.